Sunday, April 13, 2008

abhasa spa waikiki

score for the spa is C.
It's located in the Royal Hawaiian Hotel in Waikiki. The old pink hotel that I love, so I totally expected luxury experience. BUT!
Waiting area was too small and too crowded.They should have refreshments right by the waiting area.
It was noisy in hallway during the session.
I had lomi lomi massage. masseuse was nice but it wasn't satisfying massage. I felt it was incomplete. I told her my foot were tired but she didn't focus on. I almost went to get another massage...my r favorite reflexology place "Kenko Sokushin". After the session, right outside of the massage room was a male customers waiting area, that made me uncomfortable, too.Would I go there again? My answer is no. The price doesn't match the service and hospitality.